Wednesday, April 23, 2008

G-Star Defender 110.


Sometimes I REALLY loathe Land Rover. I get not being able to have a Zonda or a Clio over here in the States, but I resent the fact that Land Rover (or US DOT) can't get their shit together and let us have these here. I would be the first in line to pop down the (assuming estimate) $65k.
Dutch clothing brand, G-Star RAW, did an amazing job with it. This D110 is done up almost exactly like how I would outfit it. The Matte gun-metal paint with chocolate accents really compliment the lines of the vehicle. I would finish off this scheme with matching matte chocolate steel wheels (w/ spare on the rear), a gunmetal roof rack, and the interior in matching chocolate leather with chocolate quilted canvas inserts .
Since I can't have this D110, I'll be biting this color scheme onto a mundane US spec SUV.

No comments: